- Get access to real-time access log, measure server latency, track page events, keep an eye on your bounce rate and much more.
- Add shortcodes to your website to display reports in widgets or directly in posts and pages.
- Exclude users from statistics collection based on various criteria, including; user roles, common robots, IP subnets, admin pages, country, etc.
- Export your reports to CSV, generate user heatmaps or get daily emails right in your mailbox (via premium add-ons).
- Compatible with W3 Total Cache, WP SuperCache, CloudFlare and most caching plugins.
- Support for hashing IP addresses in the database to protect your users privacy.
- Accurate IP geolocation, browser and platform detection (courtesy of MaxMind and Browscap).
- World Map that works on your mobile device, too (courtesy of amMap).
Visit our website for a list of available extensions.
Slimstat Analytics is an open source project, dependent in large parts on community support. You can fork our Github repository and submit code enhancements, bugfixes or provide localization files to let our plugin speak even more languages. This page
is for those who would like to donate money – be it once, be it regularly, be it a small or a big amount. Everything is set up for an easy donation process.
Try it out, you’ll be amazed how good it feels! If you’re on a tight budget, and coding is not your thing, please consider writing a review for Slimstat as a token of appreciation for our hard work!
Slimstat is available in multiple languages: English, Belarusian (UStarCash), Chinese (沐熙工作室), Farsi, French (Michael Bastin, Jean-Michel Venet, Yves Pouplard, Henrick Kac), German (TechnoViel), Indonesian (ChameleonJohn), Italian (Slimstat Dev Team), Japanese (h_a_l_f), Portuguese, Russian (Vitaly), Spanish (WebHostingHub), Swedish (Per Soderman) and Turkish (Seyit Mehmet Çoban). Is your language missing or incomplete? Contact us today.
Reviews and Feedback
- This is by far the most accurate and in-depth tracking plugin I’ve encountered for WordPress MiMango
- I have been relying on SlimStat to not only track all traffic to my sites accurately but also to present the stats in very useful graphic format JJD3
- Thanks you for such an excellent plugin. I am using it to kick Jetpack out of all the wordpress installations that I manage for myself and others – robertwagnervt
- I like Slimstat very much and so I decided to use it instead of Piwik – Joannes
- Read all the reviews and feel free to post your own!
- WordPress 3.8+
- PHP 5.2+ (or 5.5+ if you use the Browscap data file)
- MySQL 5.0.3+
- At least 20 MB of free web space
- At least 5 MB of free DB space
- At least 32 Mb of free PHP memory for the tracker (peak memory usage)
- IE9+ or any browser supporting HTML5, to access the reports
- If you decide to uninstall Slimstat Analytics, all the stats will be PERMANENTLY deleted from your database. Make sure to setup a database backup (wp_slim_*) to avoid losing your data.
- If you are upgrading from a version prior to 4.0, please install version 4.0 first to upgrade the database structure and download the new Geolocation data.
Page officielle : https://fr.wordpress.org/plugins/wp-slimstat/