Easy Updates Manager is a light yet powerful plugin which enables you to manage all types of updates on your single site install or in WordPress Multisite. With loads of settings making endless possibilities for configuration, Easy Updates Manager is an obvious choice for anyone wanting to take control of their websites updates.
- All Updates – This setting quite easily just overrides all other settings and disables everything.
- WordPress Core Updates- This setting is used to toggle on and off the WordPress core updates.
- Plugin Updates – This setting is used to disable all plugin updates on your website.
- Theme Updates – This setting is used to disable all theme updates on your website.
- Major Releases – This setting toggles whether or not you want the major WordPress core versions to automatically update themselves.
- Minor Releases – This setting toggles whether or not you want the minor WordPress core versions to automatically update themselves.
- Development Updates – This setting toggles whether or not you want the bleeding edge version of WordPress to automatically update itself.
- Plugin Updates – This setting can either automatically update all your plugins, or automatically update any select plugins you want.
- Theme Updates – This setting can either automatically update all your themes, or automatically update any select themes you want.
- Translation Updates – This setting can unable automatic updating for translation updates.
- Core Update E-mails – This setting disables the core update e-mails.
- Browser Nag – This setting removes the WordPress browser nag which appears when you are using an older browser.
- WordPress Version in Footer – This setting will remove the WordPress version in the admin footer on your website.
- Disable plugin updates and automatic updates individually by selecting which plugins on a table. Also able to bulk select plugins.
- Disable theme updates and automatic updates individually by selecting which themes on a table. Also able to bulk select themes.
- The ability to block users from configuring the settings.
- The ability to select which users can still see and perform updates.
- The ability to update some third party plugins.
- Logging plugin updates
If you want to contribute to the translation, please go to https://translate.wordpress.org/, select your language and search for plugin Easy Updates Manager. We appreciate all the translation help we can get.
Page officielle : https://fr.wordpress.org/plugins/stops-core-theme-and-plugin-updates/