Cornerstone makes WordPress practical for any type of site by enhancing its content management capabilities. Too long have we had to resort to hacks like using categories in menus to build a pseudo site structure (you know what I’m talking about).
Cornerstone enhances your WordPress site in several ways. One of the most useful features is one that allows WordPress to be used for sites that go beyond just blogging– Posts in Sections. Create a section, add posts to it, they show up when visitors navigate to that section. Simple as that. It really is, but because you’re awesome here’s a tutorial on how to do it.
Thanks for the Support!
The support from the users that love Cornerstone is huge. You can support Cornerstone’s future development and help to make it even better by donating or even just by sending me a nice message 🙂
- »NEW: Content Types » – Add custom fields to default (posts, pages, etc.) and custom (events, properties, etc.) post types
- Posts in Sections (see above for more info. Why are you reading from the bottom up?)
- Structured permalinks – post permalinks are based on the section they are in (e.g.
- RSS for Sections – Let users subscribe to and receive updates for specific sections on the site.
- Template functionality – enhanced page titles, featured content, etc.
- And more, which is where your feedback comes in.
Page officielle : https://fr.wordpress.org/plugins/cornerstone/