Make your website faster by optimizing your JPEG and PNG images. This plugin automatically optimizes all your images by integrating with the popular image compression services TinyJPG and TinyPNG.
- Automatically optimize new images on upload.
- Optimize individual images already in your media library.
- Easy bulk optimization of your existing media library.
- Resize large original images by setting a maximum width and/or height.
- Preserve copyright metadata, creation date and GPS location in the original images.
- Supports compression of animated PNG.
- Select which thumbnail sizes of an image may be optimized.
- Multisite support with a single API key.
- WooCommerce compatible.
- WP Retina 2x compatible.
- WP Offload S3 compatible.
- See your usage from the media settings and during bulk optimization.
- Color profiles are automatically translated to the standard RGB color space.
- Convert CMYK to RGB to save more space and maximize compatibility.
- Optimize and resize uploads with the WordPress mobile app.
- Dashboard widget with your total savings.
- No file size limits.
Comment fonctionne WPPIC ?
After you upload an image to your WordPress site, each resized image is uploaded to the TinyJPG or TinyPNG service. Your image is analyzed to apply the best possible optimization. Based on the content of your image an optimal strategy is chosen. The result is sent back to your WordPress site and will replace the original image with one smaller in size. On average JPEG images are compressed by 40-60% and PNG images by 50-80% without visible loss in quality. Your website will load faster for your visitors, and you’ll save storage space and bandwidth!
Install this plugin and obtain your free API key from https://tinypng.com/developers. With a free account you can optimize roughly 100 images each month (based on a regular WordPress installation). The exact total depends on the number of thumbnail sizes that are in use in your WordPress installation. You can change which of the generated thumbnail sizes should be optimized in the Settings > Media page. If you’re a heavy user you can optimize more images for a small additional fee.
Optimizing all your images
You can optimize all your JPEG and PNG images at once by going to Media > Bulk Optimization. Clicking on the big button will start optimizing all unoptimized images in your media library.
The API key can optionally be configured in wp-config.php. This removes the need to set a key on each site individually in your multisite network.
Got questions or feedback? Let us know! Contact us at email@example.com or find us on Twitter @tinypng.
Want to contribute? Check out the Tinify WordPress plugin on GitHub.
Page officielle : https://fr.wordpress.org/plugins/tiny-compress-images/