This plugin adds a new
Visual Editor widget type that allows you to insert rich text and media objects in your sidebars with no hassle. With Black Studio TinyMCE Widget you will be able to edit your widgets in a WYSIWYG manner using the native WordPress TinyMCE editor, just like you do in posts and pages. And if you are a developer you may still switch back and forth from Visual to HTML mode. For years the default WordPress text widget lacked functionalities and it required HTML knowledge, this plugin was born to overcome these limitations. The recent releases of WordPress (starting from version 4.8 released in June 2017), finally included a native visual text widget, but it’s pretty minimal and it doesn’t provide all the features available with Black Studio TinyMCE Widget, which still remains a must-have for advanced users.
- Add rich text widgets to your sidebars and edit them using visual editor
- Switch between Visual mode and HTML mode (including Quicktags toolbar)
- Full featured TinyMCE Visual Editor (the same you have for pages and posts)
- Compatible with 3rd party TinyMCE customization plugins (TinyMCE Advanced, WP Edit, …)
- Insert images/videos from WordPress Media Library
- Insert links to existing WordPress pages/posts or external resources
- Support for fullscreen editing mode
- Support for widgets accessibility mode
- Support for WordPress networks (multi-site)
- Support for WPML (multi-language)
- Live preview in theme customizer
- Available in 20+ languages
- Developers can contribute to the source code on our GitHub repository.
- Translators can contribute through Transifex.
- Users can contribute by leaving a 5 stars review or making a donation.
Page officielle : https://fr.wordpress.org/plugins/black-studio-tinymce-widget/