- Run a Complete Scan to automatically remove known security threats and backdoor scripts.
- Firewall block SoakSoak and other malware from exploiting Revolution Slider and other plugins from known vulnerabilites.
- Upgrade vulnerable versions of timthumb scripts.
- Download Definition Updates to protect against new threats.
- Patch your wp-login and XMLRPC to block Brute-Force and DDoS attacks.
- Check the integrity of your WordPress Core files.
- Automatically download new Definition Updates when running a Complete Scan.
Updated February 19th
Register this plugin at GOTMLS.NET and get access to new definitions of « Known Threats » and added features like Automatic Removal, plus patches for specific security vulnerabilities like old versions of timthumb. Updated definition files can be downloaded automatically within the admin once your Key is registered. Otherwise, this plugin just scans for « Potential Threats » and leaves it up to you to identify and remove the malicious ones.
NOTICE: This plugin make call to GOTMLS.NET to check for updates not unlike what WordPress does when checking your plugins and themes for new versions. Staying up-to-date is an essential part of any security plugin and this plugin can let you know when there are new plugin and definition update available. If you’re allergic to « phone home » scripts then don’t use this plugin (or WordPress at all for that matter).
Special thanks to:
- Clarus Dignus for design suggestions and graphic design work on the banner image.
- Jelena Kovacevic and Andrew Kurtis of webhostinghub.com for providing the Spanish translation.
- Marcelo Guernieri for the Brazilian Portuguese translation.
- Umut Can Alparslan for the Turkish translation.
Page officielle : https://fr.wordpress.org/plugins/gotmls/