Admin Menu Editor lets you manually edit the Dashboard menu. You can reorder the menus, show/hide specific items, change premissions, and more.
- Change menu titles, URLs, icons, CSS classes and so on.
- Organize menu items via drag & drop.
- Change menu permissions by setting the required capability or role.
- Move a menu item to a different submenu.
- Create custom menus that point to any part of the Dashboard or an external URL.
- Hide/show any menu or menu item. A hidden menu is invisible to all users, including administrators.
The Pro version lets you set per-role menu permissions, hide a menu from everyone except a specific user, export your admin menu, drag items between menu levels, make menus open in a new window and more. Try online demo.
- If you delete any of the default menus they will reappear after saving. This is by design. To get rid of a menu for good, either hide it or change it’s access permissions.
- In the free version, it’s not possible to give a role access to a menu item that it couldn’t see before. You can only restrict menu access further.
- In case of emergency, you can reset the menu configuration back to the default by going to http://example.com/wp-admin/?reset_admin_menu=1 (replace example.com with your site URL). You must be logged in as an Administrator to do this.
Page officielle : https://fr.wordpress.org/plugins/admin-menu-editor/