Ad management plugin with many advanced advertising features. Supports all kinds of WordPress ads including Google AdSense, contextual Amazon Native Shopping Ads, Media.net and rotating banners.
Ad Inserter can insert ads where other plugins fail.
It’s all about the settings.
Endorsed by WordPress users
Average Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
Perfect plugin to insert anything anywhere on your WordPress website
Check Ad Inserter reviews
Endorsed by Google
Google lists Ad Inserter plugin as possible solution to place AdSense ad code into your WordPress site.
If you’re new to AdSense, one of your first tasks is to connect your site to AdSense. This requires you to copy the code on your AdSense homepage and paste it into the HTML of your page, between the
Check How to insert ad code in your WordPress site. Advanced users can enable AdSense integration: get AdSense ad codes from the plugin settings page – no need to copy ad codes from the AdSense admin pages and paste them to code blocks. List ad units, preview AdSense ads and get ad codes where you need them.
Endorsed by Amazon
Amazon suggests to use Ad Inserter to add Native Shopping Ads to WordPress posts.
Native Shopping Ads provide highly relevant and dynamic product recommendations in a stylishly designed and responsive ad unit that can be placed at the end of your content or within your content to create a more compelling visitor experience and shopping opportunity.
Check WordPress Integration Guide for Native Shopping Ads. Ad Inserter supports also advanced contextual ads: check settings for contextual Native Shopping Ads that show items related to the post content (using post tags).
- 16 code (ad) blocks
- AdSense integration
- Syntax highlighting editor
- Code preview with visual CSS editor
- Automatically inserts ads on posts and pages
- Insert before or after post
- Insert before or after content
- Insert before or after paragraph
- Insert before or after random paragraph
- Insert before or after multiple paragraphs
- Insert before or after comments
- Insert before or after excerpt
- Insert before or after any HTML element on page
- Insert above header (after
- Insert in footer (before
- Insert at relative positions in posts
- Insert between posts on blog pages (in-feed AdSense ads)
- Insert between excerpts on blog pages
- Insert between comments
- Insert at custom hook positions (
do_action ()WP function)
- Clearance options to avoid insertion near images or headers
- Insertion exceptions for posts and pages
- Insert header (
<head>section) and footer code
- Insert raw HTTP response header lines
- Insert Google Analytics, Piwik or any other web analytics code
- Code generator for banners and placeholders
- Visual advert editor
- Manual insertion: widgets, shortcodes, PHP function call
- Sticky (fixed) widgets (sticky sidebar – the sidebar does not move when the page is scrolled)
- Custom block alignments and styles
- Insert ads (different ad code) on AMP pages
- Custom CSS class name for wrapping divs to avoid ad blockers
- Use shortcodes from other plugins
- Use custom fields as defined in posts
- Use post title, tags or categories to create contextual ads
- PHP code processing
- Ad rotation (server-side and client-side – works with caching)
- Ad blocking detection – popup message, page redirection
- Desktop/mobile device detection (server-side and client-side – works with caching)
- Black/White-list categories, tags, taxonomies, post IDs, urls, url query parameters, cookies, referers
- Easy copying and pasting code blocks or settings using internal clipboard
- Simple troubleshooting with many debugging functions
- Function to visualize inserted code blocks
- Function to visualize available insertion positions
- Function to visualize HTML tags
And Ad Inserter Pro – all-in-one WordPress ad management plugin has even more advanced features:
- 64 code (ad) blocks
- Geolocation using Webnet77 or MaxMind databases (works also with caching)
- Black/White-list IP addresses or countries (works also with caching)
- Ad impression and click tracking (works also with
- External tracking via Google Analytics or Piwik
- A/B testing
- Sticky ad positions with optional close button (left, top, right, bottom)
- Scheduling with fallback option
- Ad blocking detection – ad replacement, content protection
- Ad blocking statistics
- Multisite options to limit settings on the sites
- Post/page exception management
- More custom viewports for client-side desktop/mobile device detection
- More custom hooks for custom theme insertions
- Export and import of settings
- Support via email
Run a WordPress related blog? Interested in reviewing Ad Inserter Pro? Introduce yourself.
- Check Ad Inserter documentation pages for detailed description of all the features and some common settings for quick start
- Download PDF user guide for Ad Inserter: go to Ad Inserter Pro plugin page and below you can find button for free download of Ad Inserter User Guide
Ad Inserter Ad Manager – One Plugin – Many Functions
Ad Inserter is not just another plugin for WordPress ads. Do you enjoy finding the right plugin to solve a particular problem on your site? For example:
- for ad management and ad injection
- to insert AdSense or Media.net ads
- to insert affiliate ads (CJ Affiliate by Conversant, ClickBank, ShareASale, Rakuten LinkShare, etc.)
- to insert ads between paragraphs
- to insert ads between posts
- to insert ads between comments
- to insert ads on custom posts
- to insert ads on AMP pages
- to insert different ads for mobile devices
- to insert ads at custom action hooks (e.g. using Genesis Theme Framework Hook Guide)
- to hide ads on specific pages
- for ad rotation
- for PHP code widgets
- for sticky (fixed) widgets
- for widget logic
- to restrict widgets
- to detect ad blocking
- to insert PHP or HTML code into posts
- to insert header, footer or tracking code
- to insert PHP, HTML, CSS, shortcodes
- to insert Google analytics code
- to insert various opt-in forms (MailChimp, AWeber, GetResponse, etc.)
Maintaining several plugins (often from different vendors) is not easy. And each plugin is slowing down the speed of your website.
Speed Up Your WordPress: Replace them all with free Ad Inserter!
Few very important things you need to know in order to insert code and display some ad:
- Code block is any code (for example Google AdSense ad) that has to be inserted (and displayed) at some position. Each code block can be configured to insert code at almost any position supported by WordPress
- To rename block click on the name
- If you are using AdSense check available tools and code generator for AdSense code
- Paste ad code into the code window or use code generator to generate code for banners, AdSense or any other HTML advert
- Enable and use at least one insertion option (Automatic insertion, Widget, Shortcode, PHP function call)
- Enable insertion on at least one WordPress page type (Posts, Static pages, Homepage, Category pages, Search Pages, Archive pages)
- For Posts and Static pages leave default BLANK selection value after the checkbox unless you really know what are you doing (using individual exceptions)
- If you don’t see inserted code block, turn on debugging functions: Label inserted blocks, Show available positions for automatic insertion (Ad Inserter menu item in the WordPress toolbar on the top of every post/page)
- If you are using AdSense you may get blank (empty) ad blocks. This might be because there is some error in the code (wrong IDs), your Google AdSense account is not fully approved yet, your website was not accepted or your Google AdSense account is banned. In such case you can try other ad networks for contextual ads. Check Ads Not Displayed for more information.
Insert Any Code Anywhere on the Page
- Automatic insertion using standard WP hooks (the_content, the_excerpt, loop_start, loop_end, the_post,…)
- Automatic insertion using custom WP hooks provided by themes (e.g. using Genesis Theme Framework Hooks)
- Manual insertion with shortcodes
- Insertion with widgets
- Insertion by placing PHP function calls or custom hooks in your theme files
Ad Inserter is the only WordPress plugin that can insert any code anywhere on the page. If standard insertions before/after post, content or paragraph fail you can use advanced insertion before/after arbitrary HTML element.
However, if you enable Output buffering (tab * / tab General) you can select also Server-side insertion which will insert code block the same way as other insertions when the plugin is called and the page is created.
Please note that Output buffering may not work with all themes – in such case you can still use client-side insertion.
Please support plugin development
If you are using Ad Inserter and you like it, then please write about it and spread the word on the review page.
Positive reviews are a great way to show your appreciation for my work. Besides being an incredible boost to my morale, they are also a great incentive to fix any bug found in the software and to add new features for better monetization of your website.
Support the advancement of this plugin:
Page officielle : https://fr.wordpress.org/plugins/ad-inserter/