En 2018, le référencement naturel est un véritable enjeu quel que soit le domaine d’activité de son site internet. En effet, il s’agit non seulement accroître sa visibilité de façon pérenne mais également de saisir du trafic qualifié, d’améliorer les conversions et/ou de construire une image de marque forte auprès des moteurs de recherches. Mais en quoi consiste vraiment le référencement naturel d'un site WordPress ou autres et pourquoi choisir de le déléguer à une agence spécialisée? Continuer la lecture de Une agence web pour améliorer le référencement naturel d’un site WordPress
Extension Google Analytics pour WordPress
We believe that you shouldn’t have to hire a developer to add Google Analytics to your website. That’s why we built MonsterInsights, a complete Google Analytics for WordPress plugin that’s EASY and POWERFUL.
MonsterInsights allow you to connect your WordPress website with Google Analytics, so you can see how visitors find and use your website, so you can keep them coming back. Simply put, we show you the stats that matter.
With almost 15 million downloads, MonsterInsights is the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress.
At MonsterInsights, user experience is our #1 priority. That’s why we make it extremely easy for you to connect and view your Google Analytics reports from inside your WordPress dashboard. Our tracking settings and workflows make MonsterInsights the most beginner friendly google analytics plugin in the market.
This plugin is the lite version of the MonsterInsights Pro plugin that comes with all the analytics features you will ever need including ads tracking, ecommerce tracking, custom dimensions tracking, popular post tracing, events tracking, and tons more. Click here to purchase the best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress now!
We took the pain out of connecting with Google Analytics and made it easy. Here’s why over 1 million smart business owners, designers, and developers love MonsterInsights, and you will too!
Quick & Easy Google Analytics Setup
Easily setup Google Analytics on your site without touching any code. If you can point-and-click, then you can use MonsterInsights.
Google Analytics for WordPress plugin by MonsterInsights allows you to track your blog visitors easily and always stays up to date with the newest features in Google Analytics.
It just works. Really easy way to insert Google Analytics tracking code and keep it there when switching themes. No need to copy/paste code anywhere. This is the best way to handle Google Analytics in WordPress.
Google Analytics Dashboard + Real Time Stats
MonsterInsights makes analytics easy. You can see your site’s performance at a glance with our Google Analytics Dashboard right inside your WordPress admin area.
With Google Analytics, there’s no need to wait till the next day to find out about traffic spikes or potential problems. You can get real time stats, so you can unlock the maximum potential revenue for each customer.
Works everytime! This plugin has worked with every version of WordPress I’ve ever used. Very reliable.
Universal Tracking + Page Level Analytics
MonsterInsights uses universal tracking, so you can track your users across devices and platforms. With demographics and interest reports, you also get a better understanding of your audience.
Les statistiques page par page vous montrent exactement quelles pages et sections de votre site sont les plus visitées.
Vous pouvez aussi voir les utilisateurs qui trouvent votre site, afin de mieux cibler vos efforts marketing.
Analytics pour les pros ! Cette extension vous apporte tout : des fonctionnalités géniales et des informations utiles pour vous aider à voir comment améliorer votre site.
Frank van der Sluijs
eCommerce and Ads Tracking
Le module complémentaire MonsterInsights Ecommerce vous aide à ajouter le suivi e-commerce de Google Analytics à votre boutique WooCommerce ou Easy Digital Downloads.
Vous pouvez ajouter le suivi e-commerce en un clic pour commencer à suivre les produits les plus vendus, le panier moyen, les taux de conversion et plus encore.
Avec notre module complémentaire de publicité, les éditeurs peuvent facilement suivre la performance de leurs encarts Google Adsense directement dans leur tableau de bord Google Analytics.
Custom Dimensions, Events Tracking, and More
MonsterInsights vous permet de tirer avantage de toutes les fonctionnalités avancées de Google Analytics telles que les dimensions personnalisées, le suivi de téléchargements, de liens sortants, d’événements, de performance et plus encore.
J’aime la simplicité pour mes clients tout autant que les fonctionnalités avancées que je peux activer pour mes sites.
Full MonsterInsights Feature List
- Quick and Easy Setup – Easily setup Google Analytics for WordPress with just a few clicks (no coding needed)
- Real Time Stats – See real time stats inside your Google Analytics dashboard.
- Universal Tracking – Get better insights with Google Analytics’ universal tracking.
- Google Analytics Dashboard – See the stats that matter from right inside your WordPress dashboard.
- Ecommerce Tracking – Add Google Analytics tracking for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads store.
- Ads Tracking – Track your Google Adsense ads with Google Analytics.
- File Download Tracking – Enable file download stats with just a click.
- Link Tracking – Track your outbound link clicks with Google Analytics.
- Events Tracking – Track custom button and banner clicks with Google Analytics.
- Custom Dimensions Tracking – Enable Google analytics custom dimensions tracking for WordPress.
- Author Tracking – See who’s the most popular author with Author tracking.
- Popular Post Tracking – See which blog post and section is the most popular.
- Custom Post Type Tracking – Track the performance of your custom post types.
- Referral Tracking – See how visitors are finding your website to better focus your marketing efforts.
- Performance Tracking – Control the performance rate and sample rate for your Google Analytics report.
- Enhanced Link Attribution – Get better analytics with enhanced link attribution.
- Google Analytics Tools – Helpful tools for Google analytics.
- Want us to add something else? Suggest a feature and we’ll get it added!
Simple, mais puissant. Une extension épatante qui tient ses promesses et plus encore.
Popular Google Analytics Tutorials
- How to setup Google Analytics with WordPress
- How to Login to Google Analytics
- How to Start a WordPress Blog (step by step)
Note for Beginners
Like all WordPress plugins, Google Analytics by MonsterInsights is only available for self-hosted WordPress sites. This means you will need to switch from WordPress.com to WordPress.org if you want to use this plugin on your WordPress site.
For more details, see this infographic on self hosted WordPress.org vs free WordPress.com
If you like this plugin, then consider checking out our other projects:
This plugin would not be possible without the help and support of WPBeginner, the largest WordPress resource site. You can learn from our free WordPress Tutorials like how to install WordPress, choose the best WordPress hosting, WordPress glossary, and more.
You can also learn about other best WordPress plugins.
Page officielle : https://fr.wordpress.org/plugins/google-analytics-for-wordpress/
This plugin generates static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog. After a html file is generated your webserver will serve that file instead of processing the comparatively heavier and more expensive WordPress PHP scripts.
The static html files will be served to the vast majority of your users:
- Users who are not logged in.
- Users who have not left a comment on your blog.
- Or users who have not viewed a password protected post.
99% of your visitors will be served static html files. One cached file can be served thousands of times. Other visitors will be served custom cached files tailored to their visit. If they are logged in, or have left comments those details will be displayed and cached for them.
The plugin serves cached files in 3 ways (ranked by speed):
- Expert. The fastest method is by using Apache mod_rewrite (or whatever similar module your web server supports) to serve « supercached » static html files. This completely bypasses PHP and is extremely quick. If your server is hit by a deluge of traffic it is more likely to cope as the requests are « lighter ». This does require the Apache mod_rewrite module (which is probably installed if you have custom permalinks) and a modification of your .htaccess file which is risky and may take down your site if modified incorrectly.
- Simple. Supercached static files can be served by PHP and this is the recommended way of using the plugin. The plugin will serve a « supercached » file if it exists and it’s almost as fast as the mod_rewrite method. It’s easier to configure as the .htaccess file doesn’t need to be changed. You still need a custom permalink. You can keep portions of your page dynamic in this caching mode.
- WP-Cache caching. This is mainly used to cache pages for known users, URLs with parameters and feeds. Known users are logged in users, visitors who leave comments or those who should be shown custom per-user data. It’s the most flexible caching method and slightly slower. WP-Cache caching will also cache visits by unknown users if supercaching is disabled. You can have dynamic parts to your page in this mode too. This mode is always enabled but you can disable caching for known users, URLs with parameters, or feeds separately. Set the constant « DISABLE_SUPERCACHE » to 1 in your wp-config.php if you want to only use WP-Cache caching.
If you’re not comfortable with editing PHP files then use simple mode. It’s easy to set up and very fast.
- Simple caching.
- Compress pages.
- Don’t cache pages for known users.
- Cache rebuild.
- CDN support.
- Extra homepage checks.
Garbage collection is the act of cleaning up cache files that are out of date and stale. There’s no correct value for the expiry time but a good starting point is 1800 seconds.
Consider deleting the contents of the « Rejected User Agents » text box and allow search engines to cache files for you.
Preload as many posts as you can and enable « Preload Mode ». Garbage collection of old cached files will be disabled. If you don’t care about sidebar widgets updating often set the preload interval to 2880 minutes (2 days) so all your posts aren’t recached very often. When the preload occurs the cache files for the post being refreshed is deleted and then regenerated. Afterwards a garbage collection of all old files is performed to clean out stale cache files.
Even with preload mode enabled cached files will still be deleted when posts are modified or comments made.
- Active development of this plugin is handled on GitHub.
- Translation of the plugin into different languages is on the translation page.
If you need more information than the following, you can have a look at the Developer documentation.
You can generate cached files for the posts, categories and tags of your site by preloading. Preloading will visit each page of your site generating a cached page as it goes along, just like any other visitor to the site. Due to the sequential nature of this function, it can take some time to preload a complete site if there are many posts.
To make preloading more effective it can be useful to disable garbage collection so that older cache files are not deleted. This is done by enabling « Preload Mode » in the settings. Be aware however, that pages will go out of date eventually but that updates by submitting comments or editing posts will clear portions of the cache.
Your cache directory fills up over time, which takes up space on your server. If space is limited or billed by capacity, or if you worry that the cached pages of your site will go stale then garbage collection has to be done. Garbage collection happens on a regular basis and deletes old files in the cache directory. On the advanced settings page you can specify:
1. Cache timeout. How long cache files are considered fresh for. After this time they are stale and can be deleted.
2. Scheduler. Setup how often garbage collection should be done.
3. Notification emails. You can be informed on garbage collection job progress.
There’s no right or wrong settings for garbage collection. It depends on your own site.
If your site gets regular updates, or comments then set the timeout to 1800 seconds, and set the timer to 600 seconds.
If your site is mostly static you can disable garbage collection by entering 0 as the timeout, or use a really large timeout value.
The cache directory, usually wp-content/cache/ is only for temporary files. Do not ever put important files or symlinks to important files or directories in that directory. They will be deleted if the plugin has write access to them.
OSSDL CDN off-linker has been integrated into WP Super Cache to provide basic CDN support. It works by rewriting the URLs of files (excluding .php files) in wp-content and wp-includes on your server so they point at a different hostname. Many CDNs support origin pull. This means the CDN will download the file automatically from your server when it’s first requested, and will continue to serve it for a configurable length of time before downloading it again from your server.
Configure this on the « CDN » tab of the plugin settings page. This is an advanced technique and requires a basic understanding of how your webserver or CDNs work. Please be sure to clear the file cache after you configure the CDN.
There are now REST API endpoints for accessing the settings of this plugin. You’ll need to be authenticated as an admin user with permission to view the settings page to use it. This has not been documented yet but you can find all the code that deals with this in the « rest » directory.
It is now possible to hook into the caching process using the add_cacheaction() function.
Three hooks are available:
- ‘wp_cache_get_cookies_values’ – modify the key used by WP Cache.
- ‘add_cacheaction’ – runs in phase2. Allows a plugin to add WordPress hooks.
- ‘cache_admin_page’ – runs in the admin page. Use it to modify that page, perhaps by adding new configuration options.
There is one regular WordPress filter too. Use the « do_createsupercache » filter
to customize the checks made before caching. The filter accepts one parameter.
The output of WP-Cache’s wp_cache_get_cookies_values() function.
See plugins/searchengine.php as an example I use for my No Adverts for Friends plugin.
If things don’t work when you installed the plugin here are a few things to check:
- Is wp-content writable by the web server?
- Is there a wp-content/wp-cache-config.php ? If not, copy the file wp-super-cache/wp-cache-config-sample.php to wp-content/wp-cache-config.php and make sure WPCACHEHOME points at the right place.
- Is there a wp-content/advanced-cache.php ? If not, then you must copy wp-super-cache/advanced-cache.php into wp-content/. You must edit the file and change the path so it points at the wp-super-cache folder.
- If pages are not cached at all, remove wp-content/advanced-cache.php and recreate it, following the advice above.
Make sure the following line is in wp-config.php and it is ABOVE the « require_once(ABSPATH.’wp-settings.php’); » line:
define( 'WP_CACHE', true );
- Try the Settings->WP Super Cache page again and enable cache.
- Look in wp-content/cache/supercache/. Are there directories and files there?
- Anything in your php error_log?
- If your browser keeps asking you to save the file after the super cache is installed you must disable Super Cache compression. Go to the Settings->WP Super Cache page and disable it there.
- The plugin does not work very well when PHP’s safe mode is active. This must be disabled by your administrator.
- If pages are randomly super cached and sometimes not, your blog can probably be viewed with and without the « www » prefix on the URL. You should choose one way and install the Enforce www preference plugin if you are using an old WordPress install. The latest versions redirect themselves (you should always be running the latest version of WordPress anyway!)
- Private Server users at Dreamhost should edit wp-content/wp-cache-config.php and set the cache dir to « /tmp/ » if they are getting errors about increasing CPU usage. See this discussion for more.
- File locking errors such as « failed to acquire key 0x152b: Permission denied in… » or « Page not cached by WP Super Cache. Could not get mutex lock. » are a sign that you may have to use file locking. Edit wp-content/wp-cache-config.php and uncomment « $use_flock = true » or set $sem_id to a different value. You can also disable file locking from the Admin screen as a last resort.
- Make sure cache/wp_cache_mutex.lock is writable by the web server if using coarse file locking.
- The cache folder cannot be put on an NFS or Samba or NAS share. It has to be on a local disk. File locking and deleting expired files will not work properly unless the cache folder is on the local machine.
Garbage collection of old cache files won’t work if WordPress can’t find wp-cron.php. If your hostname resolves to 127.0.0.1 it could be preventing the garbage collection from working. Check your access_logs for wp-cron.php entries. Do they return a 404 (file not found) or 200 code? If it’s 404 or you don’t see wp-cron.php anywhere WordPress may be looking for that script in the wrong place. You should speak to your server administator to correct this or edit /etc/hosts on Unix servers and remove the following line. Your hostname must resolve to the external IP address other servers on the network/Internet use. See http://yoast.com/wp-cron-issues/ for more. A line like « 127.0.0.1 localhost localhost.localdomain » is ok.
- If old pages are being served to your visitors via the supercache, you may be missing Apache modules (or their equivalents if you don’t use Apache). 3 modules are required: mod_mime, mod_headers and mod_expires. The last two are especially important for making sure browsers load new versions of existing pages on your site.
- The error message, « WP Super Cache is installed but broken. The path to wp-cache-phase1.php in wp-content/advanced-cache.php must be fixed! » appears at the end of every page. Open the file wp-content/advanced-cache.php in your favourite editor. Is the path to wp-cache-phase1.php correct? This file will normally be in wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/. If it is not correct the caching engine will not load.
- Caching doesn’t work. The timestamp on my blog keeps changing when I reload. Check that the path in your .htaccess rules matches where the supercache directory is. You may have to hardcode it. Try disabling supercache mode.
If supercache cache files are generated but not served, check the permissions on all your wp-content/cache/supercache folders (and each of wp-content cache and supercache folders) and wp-content/cache/.htaccess. If your PHP runs as a different user to Apache and permissions are strict Apache may not be able to read the PHP generated cache files. To fix you must add the following line to your wp-config.php (Add it above the WP_CACHE define.) Then clear your cache.
umask( 0022 );
If you see garbage in your browser after enabling compression in the plugin, compression may already be enabled in your web server. In Apache you must disable mod_deflate, or in PHP zlib compression may be enabled. You can disable that in three ways. If you have root access, edit your php.ini and find the zlib.output_compression setting and make sure it’s « Off » or add this line to your .htaccess:
php_flag zlib.output_compression off
If that doesn’t work, add this line to your wp-config.php:
- The « white screen of death » or a blank page when you visit your site is almost always caused by a PHP error but it may also be caused by APC. Disable that PHP extension if you have trouble and replace with eAccelerator or Xcache.
- After uninstalling, your permalinks may break if you remove the WordPress mod_rewrite rules too. Regenerate those rules by visiting the Settings->Permalink page and saving that form again.
- If your blog refuses to load make sure your wp-config.php is correct. Are you missing an opening or closing PHP tag?
- Your front page is ok but posts and pages give a 404? Go to Settings->permalinks and click « Save » once you’ve selected a custom permalink structure. You may need to manually update your .htaccess file.
If certain characters do not appear correctly on your website your server may not be configured correctly. You need to tell visitors what character set is used. Go to Settings->Reading and copy the ‘Encoding for pages and feeds’ value. Edit the .htaccess file with all your Supercache and WordPress rewrite rules and add this at the top, replacing CHARSET with the copied value. (for example, ‘UTF-8’)
- Use Cron View to help diagnose garbage collection and preload problems. Use the plugin to make sure jobs are scheduled and for what time. Look for the wp_cache_gc and wp_cache_full_preload_hook jobs.
- The error message, « WP Super Cache is installed but broken. The constant WPCACHEHOME must be set in the file wp-config.php and point at the WP Super Cache plugin directory. » appears at the end of every page. You can delete wp-content/advanced-cache.php and reload the plugin settings page or edit wp-config.php and look for WPCACHEHOME and make sure it points at the wp-super-cache folder. This will normally be wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/ but you’ll likely need the full path to that file (so it’s easier to let the settings page fix it). If it is not correct the caching engine will not load.
- If your server is running into trouble because of the number of semaphores used by the plugin it’s because your users are using file locking which is not recommended (but is needed by a small number of users). You can globally disable file locking by defining the constant WPSC_DISABLE_LOCKING, or defining the constant WPSC_REMOVE_SEMAPHORE so that sem_remove() is called after every page is cached but that seems to cause problems for other processes requesting the same semaphore. Best to disable it.
Page officielle : https://fr.wordpress.org/plugins/wp-super-cache/
This plugin allows users to clone posts of any type, or copy them to new drafts for further editing.
If you find this useful, please consider donating whatever sum you choose, even just 10 cents. Just a few cents from every user would help me develop the plugin and improve support.
How it works:
In ‘Edit Posts’/’Edit Pages’, you can click on ‘Clone’ link below the post/page title: this will immediately create a copy and return to the list.
In ‘Edit Posts’/’Edit Pages’, you can select one or more items, then choose ‘Clone’ in the ‘Bulk Actions’ dropdown to copy them all at once.
In ‘Edit Posts’/’Edit Pages’, you can click on ‘New Draft’ link below the post/page title.
On the post edit screen, you can click on ‘Copy to a new draft’ above « Cancel »/ »Move to trash » or in the admin bar.
While viewing a post as a logged in user, you can click on ‘Copy to a new draft’ in the admin bar.
3, 4 and 5 will lead to the edit page for the new draft: change what you want, click on ‘Publish’ and you’re done.
There is also a template tag, so you can put it in your templates and clone your posts/pages from the front-end. Clicking on the link will lead you to the edit page for the new draft, just like the admin bar link.
Duplicate Post has many useful settings to customize its behavior and restrict its use to certain roles or post types. Check out the extensive documentation on the plugin’s site.
Thanks for all the suggestions, bug reports, translations and donations, they’re frankly too many to be listed here!
If you find this useful and if you want to contribute, there are three ways:
- You can write me and submit your bug reports, suggestions and requests for features;
- If you want to translate it to your language (there are just a few lines of text), you can use the translation project;
- Using the plugin is free, but if you want you can support my efforts by donating with PayPal here
Page officielle : https://fr.wordpress.org/plugins/duplicate-post/
Limit the number of login attempts possible both through normal login as well as using auth cookies.
By default WordPress allows unlimited login attempts either through the login page or by sending special cookies. This allows passwords (or hashes) to be brute-force cracked with relative ease.
Limit Login Attempts blocks an Internet address from making further attempts after a specified limit on retries is reached, making a brute-force attack difficult or impossible.
- Limit the number of retry attempts when logging in (for each IP). Fully customizable
- Limit the number of attempts to log in using auth cookies in same way
- Informs user about remaining retries or lockout time on login page
- Optional logging, optional email notification
- Handles server behind reverse proxy
- It is possible to whitelist IPs using a filter. But you probably shouldn’t. 🙂
Translations: Bulgarian, Brazilian Portuguese, Catalan, Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Norwegian, Persian, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
Plugin uses standard actions and filters only.
Page officielle : https://fr.wordpress.org/plugins/limit-login-attempts/
THE MOST POPULAR WORDPRESS FIREWALL & SECURITY SCANNER
Wordfence includes an endpoint firewall and malware scanner that were built from the ground up to protect WordPress. Our Threat Defense Feed arms Wordfence with the newest firewall rules, malware signatures and malicious IP addresses it needs to keep your website safe. Rounded out by a suite of additional features, Wordfence is the most comprehensive WordPress security solution available.
- Web Application Firewall identifies and blocks malicious traffic. Built and maintained by a large team focused 100% on WordPress security.
- [Premium] Real-time firewall rule and malware signature updates via the Threat Defense Feed (free version is delayed by 30 days).
- [Premium] Real-time IP Blacklist blocks all requests from the most malicious IPs, protecting your site while reducing load.
- Protects your site at the endpoint, enabling deep integration with WordPress. Unlike cloud alternatives does not break encryption, cannot be bypassed and cannot leak data.
- Integrated malware scanner blocks requests that include malicious code or content.
- Protection from brute force attacks by limiting login attempts, enforcing strong passwords and other login security measures.
WORDPRESS SECURITY SCANNER
- Malware scanner checks core files, themes and plugins for malware, bad URLs, backdoors, SEO spam, malicious redirects and code injections.
- [Premium] Real-time malware signature updates via the Threat Defense Feed (free version is delayed by 30 days).
- Compares your core files, themes and plugins with what is in the WordPress.org repository, checking their integrity and reporting any changes to you.
- Repair files that have changed by overwriting them with a pristine, original version. Delete any files that don’t belong easily within the Wordfence interface.
- Checks your site for known security vulnerabilities and alerts you to any issues. Also alerts you to potential security issues when a plugin has been closed or abandoned.
- Checks your content safety by scanning file contents, posts and comments for dangerous URLs and suspicious content.
- [Premium] Checks to see if your site or IP have been blacklisted for malicious activity, generating spam or other security issue.
- With Live Traffic, monitor visits and hack attempts not shown in other analytics packages in real time; including origin, their IP address, the time of day and time spent on your site.
- [Premium] Stop brute force attacks permanently by using two factor authentication, one of the most secure forms of remote system authentication available.
- The free version of Wordfence includes an excellent comment spam filter. [Premium] An advanced comment spam filter is automatically enabled for premium customers.
- Block attackers by IP or build advanced rules based on IP Range, Hostname, User Agent and Referrer. [Premium] Country blocking available with Wordfence Premium.
Page officielle : https://fr.wordpress.org/plugins/wordfence/
This plugin will let you add, remove and arrange the buttons that are shown on the Visual Editor toolbar. You can configure up to four rows of buttons including Font Sizes, Font Family, text and background colors, tables, etc. It will also let you enable the editor menu, see the screenshots.
It includes 15 plugins for TinyMCE that are automatically enabled or disabled depending on the buttons you have chosen. In addition this plugin adds some commonly used options as keeping the paragraph tags in the Text editor and importing the CSS classes from the theme’s editor-style.css.
Some of the features added by this plugin
- Support for creating and editing tables.
- More options when inserting lists.
- Search and Replace in the editor.
- Ability to set Font Family and Font Sizes.
- And many others.
With this plugin you can also enable the TinyMCE menu above the toolbars. This will make the editor even more powerful and convenient.
TinyMCE Advanced does not collect or store any user related data. It does not set cookies, and it does not connect to any third-party websites. It only uses functionality that is available in WordPress, and in the TinyMCE editor.
In that terms TinyMCE Advanced does not affect your website’s privacy laws compliance in any way.
Page officielle : https://fr.wordpress.org/plugins/tinymce-advanced/
Use this plugin to greatly improve SEO to create special XML sitemaps which will help search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and Ask.com to better index your site.
With such a sitemap, it’s much easier for the crawlers to see the complete structure of your site and retrieve it more efficiently. The plugin supports all kinds of WordPress generated pages as well as custom URLs. Additionally it notifies all major search engines every time you create a post about the new content.
Supported since over 9 years and rated as the best WordPress plugin, it will do exactly what it’s supposed to do – providing a complete XML sitemap for search engines. It will not break your site, slow it down or annoy you. Guaranteed!
If you like the plugin, feel free to rate it (on the right side of this page)! 🙂
Good news, this plugin is free for everyone! Since it’s released under the GPL, you can use it free of charge on your personal or commercial site.
The plugin comes with various translations, please refer to the WordPress Codex for more information about activating the translation. If you want to help to translate the plugin to your language, please have a look at the sitemap.pot file which contains all definitions and may be used with a gettext editor like Poedit (Windows).
Page officielle : https://fr.wordpress.org/plugins/google-sitemap-generator/
The original WordPress SEO plugin, downloaded over 45,000,000 times since 2007.
Utilisez All in One SEO Pack pour optimiser automatiquement votre site WordPress pour les moteurs de recherche. C’est simple et cela fonctionne automatiquement pour les débutants, et dispose de fonctionnalités avancées et une API pour les développeurs.
Découvrez les raisons qui font de All in One SEO Pack, créée en 2007, l’extension WordPress la plus téléchargée.
- Prise en charge des plans de site XML – envoyez votre plan de site à Google et Bing et améliorez votre SEO
- Plan de site XML pour les images envoyés à Google et Bing pour améliorer votre SEO pour les images
- Prise en charge de Google AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Prise en charge de Google Analytics
- Prise en charge du SEO pour les types de contenu personnalisés
- URL canoniques avancées
- Rediriger les pages de fichiers joints vers l’article parent
- Avertit automatiquement les moteurs de recherche tels que Google et Bing des modifications apportées à votre site
- API intégrée permettant aux autres extensions et thèmes d’accéder et d’étendre leurs fonctionnalités
- Le SEUL plugin permettant l’optimisation du référencement pour les sites e-commerce, y compris ceux réalisés avec WooCommerce
- Sécurité intégrée
- Optimise automatiquement vos titres pour Google et autres moteurs de recherche
- Génère automatiquement des balises méta
- Permet d’éviter le contenu dupliqué habituellement trouvé sur les blogs WordPress
- Pour les débutants, vous n’avez même pas besoin de regarder les options, l’extension est prête à l’emploi. Il vous suffit de l’installer.
- Pour les utilisateurs avancés, vous pouvez tout régler pour optimiser votre référencement
- Vous pouvez remplacer n’importe quel titre et définir les balises méta de description et mots-clés que vous souhaitez.
- Compatibilité avec de nombreuses autres extensions
- Traduits en 57 langues
- Compatible à 100% avec PHP7
Suivez-moi sur Twitter pour être informés des dernières nouveautés Michael Torbert
Page officielle : https://fr.wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-seo-pack/
WooCommerce is a free eCommerce plugin that allows you to sell anything, beautifully. Built to integrate seamlessly with WordPress, WooCommerce is the world’s favorite eCommerce solution that gives both store owners and developers complete control.
With endless flexibility and access to hundreds of free and premium WordPress extensions, WooCommerce now powers 30% of all online stores — more than any other platform.
Vendez ce que vous voulez, n’importe où
With WooCommerce, you can sell both physical and digital goods in all shapes and sizes, offer product variations, multiple configurations, and instant downloads to shoppers, and even sell affiliate goods from online marketplaces.
With premium extensions, you can offer bookings, memberships, and recurring subscriptions. Perhaps you’d like to sell monthly subscriptions for physical goods, or offer your members a discount on digital downloads? It’s all possible.
Expédiez où vous voulez
Offer free shipping, flat rate shipping, or make real-time calculations. Limit your shipments to specific countries, or open your store up to the world. Shipping is highly configurable, and WooCommerce even supports drop shipping.
Options de paiement étendues
WooCommerce comes bundled with the ability to accept major credit cards, PayPal, BACS (bank transfers), and cash on delivery. Need additional options? More than 140 region-specific gateways integrate with WooCommerce, including popular choices like Stripe, Authorize.Net, and Amazon Payments.
Vous contrôlez tout – pour toujours
WooCommerce vous donne un contrôle complet sur votre boutique, des taxes, des niveaux de stocks aux comptes de vos clients. Ajoutez et supprimez des extensions, changez votre design, et modifier vos réglages comme bon vous semble. Tout est entre vos mains.
One of the biggest risks of using a hosted eCommerce platform is what happens to your store if the provider closes up shop. With WooCommerce, you have complete control, so there’s never any reason to worry. Your data belongs to you — and it’s kept secure, thanks to regular audits by industry leaders.
Définissez votre style avec Storefront
Storefront est un thème WordPress gratuit disponible pour toute boutique WooCommerce. Disposant d’une intégration poussée à WooCommerce, Storefront donne la priorité à la vitesse et à la disponibilité en éliminant les conflits avec les thèmes et extensions lors de mises à jour majeures.
Define your style even further by customizing Storefront to your liking or choosing from one of our several Storefront child themes. It’s all up to you, and all open source.
Construit à destination des développeurs
Extendable, adaptable, and open source — WooCommerce was created with developers in mind. With its strong, robust framework, you can scale your client’s store all the way from basic to high-end (infinity and beyond).
Construit avec une API REST, WooCommerce peut s’intégrer avec n’importe quel service. Les données de votre boutique peuvent être accessibles de n’importe où, n’importe quand, de manière 100% sécurisée. WooCommerce permet aux développeurs de facilement créer, modifier et développer une boutique répondant à leurs spécifications.
No matter the size of the store you want to build, WooCommerce will scale to meet your requirements. With a growing collection of more than 300 extensions, you can enhance each store’s features to meet your client’s unique needs — or even create your own solution.
If security is a concern, rest easy. WooCommerce is audited by a dedicated team of developers working around the clock to identify and patch any and all discovered bugs.
We also support WooCommerce and all its extensions with comprehensive, easily-accessible documentation. With our docs, you’ll learn how to create the exact site your client needs.
Extensions à gogo
WordPress.org is home to some amazing extensions for WooCommerce, including:
- Google Analytics
- Delivery Notes
- PDF Invoices and Packing Slips
- Affiliates Integration Light
- New Product Badges
Keen to see them all? Search WordPress.org for ‘WooCommerce’ to dive in.
If you’re looking for something endorsed and maintained by the developers who built WooCommerce, there are a plethora of premium eCommerce extensions, the most popular of which include:
- WooCommerce Subscriptions
- WooCommerce Memberships
- WooCommerce Bookings
- Dynamic Pricing
- Table Rate Shipping
- Product CSV Import Suite
And there’s plenty more where they came from. Visit our extensions page to find out everything you’re capable of and all that’s possible with premium WooCommerce extensions.
Rejoignez notre communauté grandissante
When you download WooCommerce, you join a community of more than a million store owners, developers, and WordPress enthusiasts. We’re one of the fastest-growing open source communities online, and whether you’re a n00b or a Ninja, we’d love to have you!
If you’re interested in contributing to WooCommerce we’ve got more than 350 contributors, and there’s always room for more. Head over to the WooCommerce GitHub Repository to find out how you can pitch in.
Vous souhaitez ajouter un nouveau langage à WooCommerce ? Formidable ! Vous pouvez contribuer sur translate.wordpress.org.
And, finally, consider joining or spearheading a WooCommerce Meetup locally, more about those here.
Page officielle : https://fr.wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/